Production Operator | Start Immediately
Job ID: 135437
$17.00/hour, 1st & 2nd Shift Openings, Great Benefits, On-the-Job Training, Start ASAP
Get ready to join a team whose long history and esteemed reputation are backed by award winning creations. Our client is a premier contract manufacturer of innovative soap and skincare products for the specialty market and would like you to join their team as a Production Operator.
Take a closer look at the Production Operator Role:
- Assemble package materials
- Package products
- Operate production machines
- Promote good housekeeping and safety practices
Who you are:
- Can hit the ground running – Have previous manufacturing experience
- Enjoy physical work – Work on your feet throughout the day
- A quick learner – Excel at following directions and an excellent communicator
- Self motivated and detail oriented – You enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
For immediate consideration for the Production Operator role, contact the Burlington team (802.540.1070) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.