Job ID: 135863
1st Shift, Monday – Friday Schedule, Excellent Benefits
Our client, an expanding leader in the talent development industry, wants you to join their team as a Project Coordinator.
Get ready to join a company with a dedicated commitment to driving business success. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a fundamental role in providing logistics, support and coordination on all aspects of seminar deliveries.
Your day-to-day as a Project Coordinator:
- Support all aspects of public seminar sessions, such as planning, scheduling, and executing
- Identify key action plans for program expansions and faculty additions
- Maintain and build client relationships, while ensuring all needs are met
- Prepare payments and process invoices
- Regularly monitor and upgrade IT systems
Your skill set and experience:
- 2 years of business experience in a sales, hospitality, or customer service environment
- Highschool diploma required; BA or BS preferred
- Computer savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office
- A quick learner – you excel at following directions and are an excellent communicator
- Detail oriented – it’s not just a sound bite, it’s one of your strongest qualities
For immediate consideration for the Project Coordinator role, call Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.