Job ID: 135582
A local Vermont company with a long history of manufacturing commercial products for the hospitality industry wants you to join their growing team as a Project Engineer.
Responsibilities as a Project Engineer:
- Designing, evaluating, and modifying equipment and components
- Determines design approaches and parameters of product
- Analyzes specific requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Conduct experimental tests and evaluate results
- Selects components based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Review vendor capability to support development of product
Your skills and experience:
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years professional design experience in manufacturing and development of products
- Ability to deliver products from initial design specification to final production in a timely and effective manner, using creativity to overcome resource limitations
- Proficient knowledge of sheet metal design, combustion science/burner design, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, materials sciences, and manufacturing processes
- Management and organizational skills in coordinating complex projects involving multiple departments and competing demands
- Leader and motivator with a high level of respect among staff and colleagues by setting an example of professionalism, integrity, and dedication to excellence
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
For immediate consideration for the Project Engineer position, contact Bill (518.324.3119) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.