Purchasing Agent | Direct Hire + Full Benefit Package
Job ID: 135692
Think you have what it takes to secure your future with an industry leader in manufacturing? Our client is looking for their next Purchasing Agent which could be YOU!
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A direct hire opportunity with a full benefit package
- Monday through Friday Day Shift Schedule
- An innovative culture – continuously seeking to improve products, services, processes and the industry at large
Take a closer look at the Purchasing Agent role:
- Understanding of the manufacturing bill of material structure and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Communicate with suppliers on past due purchase orders and provide status updates to purchasing and manufacturing personnel.
- Respond to and assist with employee requests, while also being able to prioritize different workloads.
- Initiate requisitions for direct purchase requirements of stock orders.
- Verify all shipped and completed jobs within the ERP system are marked as “Shipped” on a WEEKLY (min) basis; review discrepancies with Purchasing Manager.
- Assist with maintaining the integrity of all client/distributor information, and updating information as appropriate.
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge of bill of materials and how they affect the company processes
- Fluent in inventory processes and procedures
- Experience with material forecasting
- Ability to become a subject matter expert in their ERP system. This includes the ability to obtain knowledge of system databases and various inventory tables.
- Strong Analytical skills
Take the next step in your career! Contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.