Job ID: 134698
Are you a champion of quality with a solutions-oriented mentality? If so, we want to hear from you! Our client in Plattsburgh, NY wants you to join their team as a Quality/Compliance Manager.
As a Quality/Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the development of quality systems, procedures and controls to ensure that products consistently exceed performance and quality specifications.
With our client, you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, competitive pay and an opportunity to further your career doing what you love – ultimately, achieving your career goals.
Key Responsibilities as a QA/Compliance Manager:
- Develop optimum processes and procedures to maintain quality control objectives
- Provide recommendations and implement improvements to production process, methods and controls
- Collect, analyze and report on various quality data
- Provide support and leadership to team members
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management, Business or related field
- 7+ years experience in a Manufacturing environment as a Production or QA Supervisor/Manager, with strong knowledge of ISO Standards of Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements through working relationships
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
Contact Kasie (518.324.3146 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.