QA Technician-Direct Hire, Full Benefits
Job ID: 134389
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality electrical equipment for over 20 years, and they want you to join their team as a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a direct hire opportunity with an impressive benefit package.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, your role will play an integral part in maintaining effective and efficient operations of the facility, upholding their position as an industry leader through their commitment to quality.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Ensure productivity, inventory, quality, customer service, safety and profitability goals are achieved
- Support quality, materials, and production activities
- Provide incoming, outgoing, station and final inspections
- Conduct planned and random inspections
- Ensure all Health & Safety and company rules are observed, and recommend continuous improvement suggestions
Your skill set includes:
- Have 3+ years of previous quality experience in a manufacturing environment, continuous improvement experience preferred
- Solutions-oriented – you take a practical and logical approach to problem solving
- You have confident organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
For immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance Technician role, contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.