Quality Control Technician | $17.50/Hour
Job ID: 135530
$17.50/Hour, Generous Benefits, Innovative Culture
Our client is a leader in technology, as a manufacturer and refurbisher of electromechanical systems, and they want you to join their dynamic team as a Quality Control Technician.
As a Quality Control Technician, your ability to provide support and maintain high standards will help drive this team they maintain their reputation of delivering world class products and services.
Your day-to-day as a Quality Control Technician:
- Consistently demonstrate high degree of accuracy and ensure tests are properly carried out
- Perform the inspection of all incoming parts, and gather documentation from suppliers
- Assist Quality Control Supervisor with in-process inspections
- Complete subassemblies when required, utilizing blueprints and certificates of compliance
- Maintain clearly defined methods to testing for quality
- Ensure the execution of compliance with various specifications
- Prepare various reports including status, activity, follow-up, and any others as requested by management
Your skill set includes:
- Can hit the ground running – experience in manufacturing environment, rail industry ideal
- Have strong troubleshooting skills using blueprints and schematics
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies as needed
- Possess critical judgement to conduct inspections with unwavering integrity
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and maintain a professional demeanor
- A strong understanding and demonstrated usage of electro-mechanical applications for a wide variety of equipment
- Physical ability to lift parts up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Flexibility during times of change, and willingness to work overtime as needed
Contact Cynthia (518.324.3112) from ETS today for immediate consideration for the Quality Control Technician role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.