Job ID: 135690
Join a leading manufacturing team whose innovative products are used daily by millions of people on a global scale! With a diversified range of products and continued growth on the horizon, they want you to join their team as a Sales Representative.
As a Sales Representative for our client, you will play a fundamental role in providing support to the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers. As the central liaison between the customer and outside sales, your new role will directly support the overall goals, mission and vision of the company.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health benefits, 401K and PTO
Take a closer look at the Sales Representative role:
- Manage customer orders and accounts, ensuring information is accurate
- Accurately process customer transactions in a timely manner
- Increase sales and order size, following up on quotes
- Frequently update your knowledge and understanding of product lines to educate customers, improving sales
Who You Are:
- Can hit the ground running – have previous sales experience along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing (preferred)
- Self motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
- A whiz at building and nurturing relationships
- Self motivated and detail-oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Computer savvy – ability to type 60-70 words per minute, strong Excel experience.
Launch a distinguished career! Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.