Job ID: 134085
Our client is a leader in the remodeling industry and they are looking for a dynamic Sales Representative to join their team in Vermont!
As a Sales Representative, your drive and motivation to exceed goals and expectations will aid you in developing professional connections and boosting company revenue.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Paid training, 100% commission with room for growth and high earning potential yearly, direct hire (no contract period)
- Excellent benefits – 401k, health insurance, dental, vision, vacation pay, company vehicle and laptop
- Ability to work out of your own home, sales leads provided
Take a closer look at the Sales Representative role:
- Build meaningful relationships with existing clients and leads to increase sales
- Generate new, profitable accounts
- Collaborate with customer service, production and management teams to meet manufacturing goals
- Provide samples and quotes to new and current customers
Who You are:
- Can hit the ground running – 2+ years sales experience
- A whiz at building and nurturing relationships with a knack for negotiating
- Self motivated and detail oriented – you enjoy being involved in several projects, and are talented at managing expectations and your own timeline
- Enjoy traveling – have an impeccable driving record
- Team player – Able to work outside of regularly scheduled hours when needed
Launch a distinguished career. Contact Kasie (518.324.3146) at ETS today for consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.