Job ID: 135624
Our client, a locally-owned dealership, has been operating for numerous years, and they know how to exceed expectations through family-oriented customer service. They want you to join their team as a Service Advisor.
As a Service Advisor, your drive for excellence and creative solutions will help propel this team as they continue to develop an ever-expanding range of sales services.
What you can expect from this fantastic opportunity:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Solid benefit package, full time, permanent position
- An experienced, family-oriented team dynamic
Take a closer look at the Service Advisor role:
- Facilitate high quality and positive interactions with customers
- Troubleshoot customer requests, resolving concerns and expediting solutions
- Consistently maintain and upgrade product/service knowledge
Who you are:
- Excellent customer service skills – you enjoy creating high quality and positive interactions with others
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
- Process driven – able to take initiative and build quality into work ensuring processes are consistent with company objectives
- Computer savvy – expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Open to working Saturdays
Take the next step in your career today! Contact Kasie (518-324-3146) at ETS today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability stat