Job ID: 136086
On-the-Job Training, 2nd Shift, Generous Benefits
Our client has been manufacturing top-quality plastic packaging for over 40 years and they want you to join their team as a Shipper!
Your day-to-day as a Shipper:
- Identify, package and stock incoming parts for each order, ensuring accuracy of shipped products
- Process orders via software and complete necessary documentation
- Identify appropriate packaging, and create custom packaging as needed
- Track inventory and shipping/receiving logs
Your skills and experience:
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds
- Computer savvy
- Valid Driver's License
- Enjoy working as part of a team, can effectively communicate with team members
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Shipper role, contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.