Job ID: 134686
Our client is a surveying firm that provides quality engineering services for projects, and they want you to join their team as a Survey Technician!
What you can expect from this opportunity:
- Health insurance – 20% employer contribution increasing 20% each year, after 5 years full employer contribution for personal healthcare
- 401K, profit sharing
- PTO: 2 weeks total to start, 1 week added every 5 years, 10 paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Yearly performance bonuses after year-end review
Your day-to-day as a Survey Technician:
- Assemble and gather field data, preparing notes, CAD drawings and survey exhibits
- Apply relevant testing standards in both the laboratory and field for soils, concrete, masonry, structural steel, and sprayed-on fire resistive materials.
- Use Auto CAD to develop site plans and survey maps
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum Associates degree in Civil Engineering Technology
- An interest in gaining knowledge in land surveying for field survey work
- Experience with AutoCAD and CAD drawings
It’s time to change your landscape! Call the Professional Search Team (518.572.8325) at ETS today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.