Technical Assembler | $19.50/hour
Job ID: 134628
Start March 8th, Top Pay, Best Area Employer
Leading the industry in innovative, fuel-efficient vehicle solutions, people and culture are at the heart of our client’s business, and they want you join their team as the newest Technical Assembler.
As a Technical Assembler, your mechanical aptitude and exceptional computer skills will help fuel this passionate team as they continue to lead the industry in innovation.
- Performing complex electrical and mechanical assembly for heavy-duty vehicles
- Using web-based documentation processes
- Completing multiple duties within a variety of departments on the production line
Your skill set includes:
- A background in manufacturing and/or electrical and 3+ years experience in mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic assembly processes
- Interpreting electrical blueprints
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
For immediate consideration for the Technical Assembler role, contact Cynthia (518.578-2623) at ETS. Already have an ETS Recruiter? Contact them directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.