Tool Maker | 1st Shift, Up to $25/Hour
Job ID: 136675
1st Shift, $23-$25/Hour
Our client is an Albany-based manufacturer that produces ceramic components for a wide variety of industrial markets worldwide. They are looking for a Tool Maker to join their growing team in Menands, NY!
Your day-to-day as a Tool Maker:
- Maintain all existing tooling systems, including set-up
- Fabricate, machine, and install new process equipment as required
- Work closely with team to transfer new and existing operating techniques to improve quality
- Monitor existing tooling inventory and maintenance system
- Report quality issues to both manufacturing and engineering when necessary
- Assist other departments with tooling issues and troubleshooting
Your skills & experience:
- 3 years of experience with machine shop equipment preferred
- Experience with reading and understanding blueprints
- Can lift up to 70lbs and work on your feet throughout the day
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration for the Tool Maker role, contact Ryan (518.212.7105) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.