Job ID: 135567
Our client works with distributors and OEMs to provide manufacturers with solutions for their reaming needs. And they want you to join their team as a Tool Maker!
As a Tool Maker, your role will play an integral part in the production of suitable products for use in virtually any environment.
Take a closer look at the Tool Maker role:
- Troubleshoot/Fix equipment & process problems
- Source parts needed for equipment
- Manufacture parts for equipment
- Keep updated record of work performed
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- Experience in manufacturing/tool making with a keen eye for detail
- Able to read micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Knowledgeable in use of surface grinder, knee mill, lathes and other similar equipment
- Previous forklift experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical is a plus.
Today is the day to make your next career move. Call our Burlington team (802) 540-1070 today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.