Warehouse Associate | $14/Hour
Job ID: 135369
Full-Time, Day Shift
Our client is an internationally recognized provider of streamlined logistics, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner
- Move product to storage area with proper equipment
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Process orders, including checking sorting, consolidating freight and wrapping pallets
- Verify freight for accuracy and or damage and infestation
- Conduct sanitation functions and assist with physical inventories
Your skill set includes:
- An active personality with the ability to bend, squat, and lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- Experience operating a forklift
Contact Virginia (518.324.3130) at ETS today for immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.