Job ID: 136702
$15.50/hour, Part-Time Days
Our client is a leading manufacturer of stainless steel and conveying products and as they continue to grow, they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Prepare materials for shipment
- Using "Pick List" to locate materials
- O’ring changes, tagging assemblies, and meeting packaging requirements
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
Your experience and skills:
- Can hit the ground running – have previous experience in shipping and receiving, preferred
- Can bend, squat, and reach while lifting up to 50 lbs
- A self-motivated multitasker with attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment
For immediate consideration, contact Cyndie (518.324.3127) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.