Job ID: 135070
Our client is an essential business and local leader in the residential/commercial appliance industry with 50+ years of superior customer service and quality, and they want you to join their team as a Warehouse Associate.
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Associate:
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ensure product is within specification of internal Purchase Order
- Pull orders and ensure accuracy of quantities delivered.
- Reconcile discrepancies with shipment and internal Purchase order. Take corrective action, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure product is safely stored to prevent internal damage and properly located for order pulls, physical counts, and inventory control.
Your skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience shipping, receiving, order selection, packing and/or stocking of products
- Able to operate material handling equipment and lift up to 75 lbs, Forklift experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to multitask without stress
- Flexibility with schedule, as overtime is occasionally required.
For immediate consideration for the Warehouse Associate role, contact Shawn (518.880.9725) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.