Warehouse Worker | $16/Hour
Job ID: 134779
Join a team whose creativity and innovation has developed international recognition for their work in the programming industry. With an innovative culture, our client is continuously seeking to improve products, services, processes and the industry at large.
As a Warehouse Worker, you will play an integral role in maintaining our client’s position as an industry leader through their commitment to quality. We value career minded individuals who are driven, detail-oriented, and excited to take the next step!
Your day-to-day as a Warehouse Worker:
- Maneuver large shipping equipment, and operate automated production equipment
- Maintain inventory and adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Shipping, receiving and forklift operation as needed
- Complete accurate and timely order completion including picking, wrapping and loading
Your skill set includes:
- Active and energetic with the ability to bend, squat, and lift
- Computer Savvy
- Self-driven work ethic with a proactive personality
- Experience operating a forklift
For immediate consideration contact Katelyn (518.324.3148 or email@example.com) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.