Job ID: 134851
Our Warehouse department is seeking to hire a Warehouse Associate with 1-3 years of experience to join our Albany branch. As an essential business, our warehouse team is continuing to expand to meet the growing demands of our customers.
We are looking for high performers who are forward-looking, innovative, enthusiastic, and ambitious team players. Qualified candidates will be motivated self-starters with superb judgment and communication skills, a commitment to excellence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ascertain product is within specification of internal Purchase Order.
- Ensure accuracy of quantities delivered.
- Reconcile discrepancies with shipment and internal Purchase order. Take corrective action, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure product is safely stored to prevent internal damage and properly located for order pulls, physical counts, and inventory control.
- Pull customer orders and ascertain accuracy that product pulled is aligned with customer specifications.
- Ensure product is loaded onto trucks and that it is safe from potential damage while in transit.
- Review and analyze inventory levels to maintain compliance with established stocking min/max requirements.
- Maintain working knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Enforce warehouse receiving policies with suppliers.
- 1-3 years of shipping, receiving, order selection, packing and/or stocking of products is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Willing and able to operate material handling equipment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time, without stress.
- Flexibility with schedule, as overtime is occasionally required.
- Must have reliable daily transportation to branch location.
- Forklift training preferred, but not required. We provide internal training for all warehouse employees.
- Product knowledge with plumbing, HVAC, and electrical material highly desired.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a high traffic warehouse that is exposed to outdoor weather conditions. This position requires the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time as well as the ability to lift 50 75 pounds. While mainly standard hours are scheduled for this position, flexibility is required to be able to ensure all orders and job duties are completed by end of shift.